A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Issa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Issa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Issa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Fabian Issa MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo F. Issa practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Issa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Issa practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.