A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Izurieta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Izurieta, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Izurieta graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Izurieta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Fabian Izurieta MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo F. Izurieta practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Izurieta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Izurieta practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Pulmonologists, Jacksonville Critical Care Practitioners, and Jacksonville Sleep Medicine Doctors.