A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cruz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Juan Siochi Cruz MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Cruz practices Urology near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Oceanside Urologists.