A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cruz, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Juan Siochi Cruz MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cruz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Cruz practices Urology near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Oceanside Urologists.