A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cruz, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance