A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Cruz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Juan Siochi Cruz MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Cruz practices Urology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Urologists.