A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Javier Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Martinez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.