A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Javier Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Martinez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.