Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
patient show details patient
by Ada Alicia Marrero on Feb 24th, 2015

Love him. Great Doctor...

GREAT Doctor show details GREAT Doctor
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. Ramirez is great! I have two conditions which he was able to monitor, kerataconus and a "pit" in one eye. He was very thorough in my examinations and took care to explain the issues and advise me about my eyes. Too bad I don't live in the area, I wish I can still see him for care.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Feb 8th, 2011

I know Dr. Ramirez since I was 10 years old. His understanding, friendly, awesome, loving, and really caring. He will treat you like a friend. Now I'm 23 years old and I will not visit any other eye doctor but him. I love Ramirez and so does my family.His the number one eye doctor in central florida.

A Real Professional! show details A Real Professional!
by Dolores L. De Palma on Feb 19th, 2010

A Doctor who cares and has the best bed side manner I have seen in this area. He is concerned, warm and has the best care for a Doctor I have witnessed. Highly recommend his services to anyone!

Wonderful Eye Doctor-Terrific Bedside Manner show details Wonderful Eye Doctor-Terrific Bedside Manner
by skrunchi on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Ramirez performed my cataract surgery. He is very personable, takes time with his patients and did an excellent job on my surgery. He is very reassuring and takes the time to explain everything. His staff is aldo very nice and accomodating in every way

Read Full Review at kudzu.com