Dr. Ricardo Burgos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Burgos?

Very dependable doctor.

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Dr. Burgos has cared for me for over 6 years, and I credit him with saving my life. He prevented a stroke or her attack when I was totally symptom free. His dedicated care has given me a new lease on life. 5

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Very nc.

TERRIBLE!

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Both of my parents went to see him and he walked in yelling, congratulations your blood work results were all normal you guys can go home! REALLY!? Is this how you take care of new elderly patients? He didn't take the time to speak to them or ask them if they had any questions or concerns, just sent them home. My mother tried telling him that my Father had his THS way high and he didn't pay her no mind. I already got them a new Doctor.

I'm done

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Having rearranged her work schedule with some difficulty, my wife drove me across town this morning, only to find out that the referral for the memory test had never been filed with Humana by Dr. Burgos' staff, which makes the appointment for my neurologist later this week moot. The neuro's receptionist (who said that this was a recurrent problem unique to his office) called Dr. Burgos' receptionist; if she'd just fax the referral to Humana today, they'd go ahead and run the tests, but no; she couldn't be bothered; she was too busy (actually, there are three of them). The next available appointment for the tests is three weeks from now. This is the second time my wife has driven me across town to see a specialist, only to be turned away because Dr. Burgos' front office hadn't filed the referral. Actually, this is the fourth time; my previous visit with the neurologist only happened because I'd called Humana myself and gotten an approval number; after three calls to Dr. Burgos office help, they still didn't fax the referral. Also, it turns out that Humana approved my referral to a cardiologist in early February, but the three secretaries between them couldn't be bothered to fax it; I might have avoided an inpatient admission and thousands of dollars in deductibles, co-insurance, co-payments, and other gobbledegook if even one of the three girls could have just put down their iPhones and nail files for a moment, but no; they're just too busy. I sure know how to reduce their workload by one patient.

Posted on January 12th, 2017