A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Pena is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Pena, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Lorenzo Pena MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo L. Pena practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Pena has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Pena practices Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.