Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

December 8th, 2011
Love the doctor, staff has issues.
I saw Dr. RR for lipo last may and am still amazied with the results! He did an amazing job and has a beautiful office. When it cam time for my breast Augumentation there was no other choice but Dr. RR! This is where thisng began to go wrong. There was an issue with my c.c...I had not used it in a while so the account was closed, they called to let me know and I told them I would handle it...surgery being 3 months away it really was not on the top of my to-do list. Days later the hurricane hit: I needed to postpone the appointment just until I could figure out whether the work would be done in time for me to recoup in my own home...I called and emailed no reply. Guess it was to much trouble to call me back or to have a little compassion. I took my business to Dr. Rosenburg ..right next door! Love DR.RR..but he should revamp the staff.

November 4th, 2011
Unprofessional Staff
I went to Dr Ricardo L Rodriguez for a consultation he spent a lot of time explaining procedure was very comfortable with him... Although i was comfortable with the doctor his staff was unprofessional so i chose another quailfed doctor in the DC area which i'm glad I did & happy with my results...

October 20th, 2011
Dr. Rodriguez is great. He really tries his best to understand exactly what you want done. I had a breast reduction done. I loved the entire experience and most of all my results. His staff are very friendly and are always willing to help. When you are dealing with your body you need a dr that you can trust. I completely trust him. Any future procedures would be done by him!

June 7th, 2011
Exceeded my expectations for sure!!
~I'm not bing in writting reviews but I have to definetely give BIG PROPS to Dr. Rodriguez!! Like other reviews in here, I knew I will go to him for my breast augmentation when I was ready. He took over 1 hr in my initial consultation and I never felt more at ease with a Dr.! I had my breast augmentation 12 days ago and my new "friends" look simply AMAZING!! They look so natural like they have always been in my chest :) I was expecting bruising and I dont know, not to look this good so fast! HE IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL and I will highly recommend him to anyone....His staff is nice and the whole surgery planning is pretty easy...Im very happy with my Dr. election for sure!!

April 22nd, 2011
Same Person who wrote "AMAZING-DONT..."
Okay it is now 10 months after my breast lift with implants. I had written my first review a week after. The only reason I care enough to write these is because 1) I'm amazed and 2) I want to help other women. I said they were perfect before, and a year later, they're seriously PERFECT!!! I couldn't be happier. All of my friends are jealous and men love them (and everybody thinks/believes they're real!)I don't know how he is with other types of surgery, but for boobs there is no option but Dr. Rodriguez. What really sets him apart is that he's perfected these techniques of MINIMAL scarring. Every other Dr. I've researched in the area does not do lifts with incisions only around the areola (nipple). Except, of course, RR! My areola are smaller than when I started (I chose the size) and the scars around them now are almost invisible. So basically it just looks like two perfect, real-looking, round, perky D cups that God gave me. Well he basically is a God when it comes to surgery lol. The only thing that scares me is that he'll probably have retired in 10 years if/when I need another surgery! :( Also, the cost is definitely at least a thousand cheaper than other doctors in the area charge. So less expensive for better surgery... No question here. Couldn't be happier with my decision (obviously) and just listen to what he advises you and you'll come out looking amazing! I didn't bother with the breast pain pump and was fine with my dose of hydrocodone :). Felt completely normal in 4 days.

March 17th, 2011
Amazing!
I will say after meeting with different surgeons for my augmentation, I immediately fell in love with Dr. Rodriquez! He made me feel so welcome, he is down to earth and def will make you laugh! He isnt into sll the mumbo jumbo and things that have nothing to do with what your needing or wanting to know. From the moment I walked into his office, which is gorgeous by the way, the staff was great!I actually came in with my best friend and sister in law, and by no means was it ever an issue to include them, I am way to indecisive. The day of surgery, the surgical team was amazing! Made me laugh, answered all questions and explained everything to me! If ever I would want another suregery, theres no question to who I will go! Thank you so much!!

December 4th, 2010
10 weeks and still SPEECHLESS !!!
Intuitively I knew at my consultation visit Dr. Rodriquez would be my choice. I had a second consultation elsewhere, the right thing to do but I knew. From the front desk staff to the OR staff there is nothing I could have wanted for, absolutely nothing.

November 5th, 2010
Breast Augmentation and liposuction
Very pleased with the staff and Dr. Rodriguez. He explained the risks and the benefits of my surgery and worked with me to achieve my goals. I have recommended many potential customers. I hope they came to see him.

June 22nd, 2010
AMAZING- DON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE!!!
I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else in Baltimore. This guy is AMAZING. I got my breast augmentation with lift exactly a week ago. They are PERFECT. I started out with kind of saggy c cups. I went in thinking that getting implants alone would lift them and add shape. He insisted a lift was necessary (which costs thousands less than an implant, so he wasn't after my money!). But I decided I wanted a small implant with the lift to add nice size and shape. My nipples were lifted to the center of my boob rather than the bottom. My boobs are perfectly symmetrical and so are my areola (even though he stresses he doesn't promise symmetry, but you won't be any MORE asymmetrical than when you started). I wrote this to help others in the same boat as I was in having doubts. If you want to do it- do it! It was the best decision of my life my friends and myself say they have never seen a better boob job on anyone even celebrities. He gives you his cell number also so you can contact him with any concerns. The entire process is very easy- recovery, etc. My one piece of advice is to listen to everything he suggests. He knows what he's doing and will make you look awesome. ALWAYS choose bigger than you think you want (even if its significantly bigger, he will help you choose), because they will look smaller when placed under the muscle. I chose a size and he suggested bigger, so I listened to him. They turned out exactly how I wanted them. I stressed that I didn't want to look like a clown and I certainly don't. I got 286cc implants. Started a 36C and am now a 36DD. However, I am still swollen and will probably end up a D. Get your implants under the muscle. He will suggest silicon... that's the only part I didn't listen to. I got saline (cheaper, safer) and they look and feel amazing and real. His techniques leave you will minimal scarring. His techniques are very advanced and he is the only Dr. I have come across to use such advanced techniques with minimal scarring. Good luck and choose Dr. Rodriguez as you won't be sorry I hope you will be as happy as I am!

April 22nd, 2010
Would HIGHLY recommend...
I had breast reduction surgery in 2010 and I could not speak highly enough about Dr. Rodriguez and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and helpful -- whether on the phone, in person or via e-mail. Dr. Rodriguez truly enjoys what he does and is so skillful in his procedures. My result was amazing and honestly surpassed my exectations. He answers your questions and you have direct access to him after your precedure. I had a slight complication afterwards and it was handle expertly. I honestly would do it again and if I ever have anything else done, Dr. Rodriguez is the one I would go to. Can't say enough....

August 25th, 2009
Very Pleased
I had liposuction done on my chin about 2 years ago with Dr. Rodriguez. He made me feel very comfortable with everything that he was doing & explained exactly how everything would happen. He FULLY set my expectations to what the outcome would be & was right on the money. This was very important as I tend to get a little over-excited & have very high expectations. Both before & after my procedure he ensured that every question I had was answered & that I was well taken care of.