A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo La Hoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo La Hoz, Assistant Professor of Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. La Hoz graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 3 awards.
Dr. La Hoz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Martin La Hoz MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo M. La Hoz practice?
- Dr. Ricardo La Hoz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo La Hoz practices Infectious Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Greensboro, NC.
See Birmingham Infectious Disease Doctors.