Overall Review

3.3

October 24th, 2015
I went to see the nurse practitioner this year for my yearly exam and it was one minute tops. Didn't seem like a thorough exam. Complained to them about it and they said that was customary in my case. I really don't want to go back next year. Seems impersonal to me for a once a year exam. I would have felt better if they would have spent a few more minutes with me.

September 30th, 2015
I have been a patient for over 20 years and am looking for a new doctor. It used to be a good experience all around and now terrible. The staff is extremely rude and judging. Dr. Larrain is no longer the doctor he was and am disgusted by the treatment I have received the last few years.

July 16th, 2015
After 16 years of him being my OBGYN and delivering both of my children I decided it was time to part ways. His staff is very unfriendly and you can see that they judge the patients that come through. There are strict HIPPA laws in place and to even be discussing patients amongst themselves is a violation. He is very quick to push people through due to his "tight" schedule. There were many times that I would arrive to my appointment, sit for thirty minutes only to be told he had been called out to a delivery. When I gave birth to my second, I had to remind him that we were doing a tubal afterwards. Very unprofessional to not read charts.

September 18th, 2013
Wonderful Dr. and Back office staff!
I had my first prenatal visit with this office and right from the begining everyone was soo happy and welcoming. The MA I felt was so excited to be there with me for my first appt and really was caring and really made me feel very comfortable. When I went into the exam room, the PA came in and she was a sweet lady who I felt like I have known for every she was litteraly almost more excited then I was when she found out I was pregnant she reassured me that everything was going to be okay and talked to me about all kinds of things i would be going through during these short 9 months. I just felt so warm and invited and comfortable EVEN BEFORE I MET THE DOCTOR!!!. The nurse had told me that he had to deliver a baby soon so she said it was a little crazy in here so i expected to be rushed. That was not the case at all! The doctor came in with a huge smile on his face as soon as he came in the room filled with positive energy and excitement. I had the PA or soon to be PA i cant remember and the doctor and the MA in the room with me and I couldnt have been more happy with the way my visit turned out. I read a couple reviews that werent great and just cant seem to understand but everyone has their own opinions. I just know my first expeirience was great and I wouldnt have change a thing! If you chose this doctor I highly doubt you will be upset.

March 13th, 2013
WONDERFUL MD
He is great. He spends all the time necessary with patients and answers all questions. After hours he always returns calls within about 10 minutes and is willing to talk as long as needed. He and his staff are great! Thank you guys! Oh and if you read reviews saying too long a wait, well that is because he is a personable doc and talks to his patients

July 4th, 2012
Very good, laid back style doctor
Dr. Larrain helped me through my first pregnancy. I chose him actually based on the fact he delivered at the new Ormond Memorial. Turns out he's great! He's really casual, funny, and laid back, just like me. I didn't want a doctor who was going to go through anything unnecessary for me or my soon to be son. Basically if there were any problems, he'd let me know, otherwise I like to be in and out! I love his style, his office ladies are really sweet and nice too, not like most places, where you feel like you're interrupting their day or something when asking a question. I would highly recommend him!

August 12th, 2011
AWESOME DOCTOR
I have been a patient of Dr. Larrain's for 14 years. He found a problem with my prolactin level and took care of that for me. He also helped with infertility problems and was very compassionate when my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. The d&c he preformed was fine. My second pregnancy required a unplanned c-section because I was pushing for two hours and my son would not come out. My incision was perfect and healed beautifully. My second pregnancy was also a c-section and he was able to enter through the same incision, so I only have one scar. He also preformed a tubal for me after my last c-section and no problems there either. My mom also had a d&c and everything was fine for her too. I would highly recommend Dr. Larrain to anyone needing an ob-gyn.

June 24th, 2011
I had Dr. Larrain for my last two pregnancies. I have to say he is wonderful. He knows his stuff! When I had a miscarriage he took time with me and my husband to discuss what happened and help us understand our loss. Very caring. We were impressed. He delivered our next child and dilivery was perfect!!

December 10th, 2010
NO WAY!!!
This Doctor believes he is God. He will do what he wants and not what the patient asks of him. Quick to jump in and cut and recut until you have half a dosen operations with no end in sight. I do not recomment him and neither do other health care professionals I have talked to. Patient beware!!! Don't say I didn't warn you.

August 17th, 2009
Wonderful
I have been a patient of Dr. Larrain's for 11 years and he has delivered my two children. Dr. Larrain is compasionet and Caring, He is one of the few Doctors out there that really cares about his patients..

March 24th, 2009
best bedside manner
my 1st childbirth was a nightmare(not with Dr. Larrain)my 2nd with Dr Larrain was picture perfect!!thank you!