A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Leano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Leano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Leano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leano graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Alfonso Leano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Leano practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Leano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Leano practices Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Anesthesiologists and Palm Beach Gardens Pain Management Doctors.