A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Luis Levin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo L. Levin practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Levin practices Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.