Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Li, AGAF, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Li has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo A Li AGAF, FACG, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Li practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Li has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Li practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Cudahy, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.