A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Li, AGAF, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Li has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Augusto Li AGAF, FACG, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Li practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Li has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Li practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Cudahy, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.