Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Li, AGAF, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Li has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Li practice?
Dr. Ricardo Li practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Cudahy, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.