A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Maribona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Maribona is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maribona
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Maribona Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Maribona, DPM, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maribona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Perez Maribona DPM and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo P. Maribona practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Maribona has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Maribona practices Psychiatry near North Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See North Fort Myers Psychiatrists.