A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Maribona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Maribona is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maribona
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maribona Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Maribona, DPM, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maribona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Perez Maribona DPM and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo P. Maribona practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Maribona has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Maribona practices Psychiatry near North Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See North Fort Myers Psychiatrists.