Dr. Ricardo Marin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Marin?

July 5th, 2016

Best staff,real concern for patients

April 27th, 2016

Very incompetent. My elderly mother is a patient and was given a Rx for methadone without any instruction. My mother had no idea if she was suppose to take it with her hydrocodone or to stop the hydrocodone. She was not informed of what to expect. And, when her caregiver who was with her ask Judy the nurse who gave my Mom the Rx she rudely said she already explained it to my forgetful and hard of hearing mother when she was getting her blood drawn and refused to answer my mother's caregiver. I called the office and spoke with Judy about my concerns in this matter. She took my number and said she would talk to Dr. Marin and get back with me. Neither ever did. The next week when my Mom and her caregiver again came Judy was very rude to any questions my Mom's caregiver had. My mother's pharmacy explained the med to her and cautioned her in taking it We gave the Rx back to Dr. Marin and never had it filled. When my Mom's caregiver mentioned that I never got a call back she said that she talked to me and that Dr. Marin never calls back family or patients. This is unacceptable. She never answered my questions. On a side note, Dr. Marin never assesses my Mother on her visits with him unless pushed. Also, my father who is a patient of his as well and uses a quad cane was using his cane backwards and this wasn't even noticed by Dr. Marin who had been seeing him for quite some time. Very incompetent care. Sadly, my Mother says she is scared to change physicians because she doesn't want to make Dr. Marin mad and rock the boat or he may take away her medicines. Her words not mine... How is it she is made to feel this way?!?'

March 2nd, 2015