A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Martinez-Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Martinez-Ruiz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez-Ruiz graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Martinez-Ruiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Martinez-Ruiz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Martinez-Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Martinez-Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Martinez-Ruiz practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists and Miami Critical Care Practitioners.