Dr. Ricardo Mastrolia MD Patient Reviews

July 13th, 2015
I do not trust him.
I had an appointment with him today. I was diagnosed at 16 with a bleeding disorder and have had to stay away from certain substances; aspirin being one of them. He recommended that I take one daily to prevent pre-eclampsia. When I told him before I would be willing to do something like this, that I would want to check with my hemotologist. A person who's provided me with medical care for nearly 20 years! He actually seemed insulted by this! Really!?! I'm supposed to just accept the contrary medical advice of someone I met five minutes ago over a trusted professional of many years!?! I don't think so. I will be speaking with my regular doctor and informing her, that I'm not comfortable with him.

July 28th, 2014
Never heard about Dr Mastrolia until I got very bad skin itchiness all over with no rash. He was the doctor on call. Very patient, explain everything that needed to be done. After that I had 2 appointments with him not because I wanted but he was on schedule. He is the first and the only one doctor who stays patiently on the chair till I finish my Qs. Very educated. Got admitted in a hospital with pneumonia which was diagnosed again because he suspected it. Came to check how I was doing there. So, I'm not totally disappointed from the system. There are still doctors who care about their patients.

February 5th, 2014
Reassuring And Smart
I would highly recommend any expectant mother that would be or already is considered to have a high risk pregnancy. Not only was he attentive to my questions with his honest straight forward answers but also very knowledgeable and professional with the way he handles himself while dealing with me. "So glad I was seen by Dr. Mastrolia, it was a pleasure"!