Dr. Ricardo Matienzo MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hoboken, NJ

January 13th, 2017
Well I live in florida and my mother has an appointmnet today he had the front desk call me back and tell me he doesn't speak to family members!! I didn't want to invite him for dinner or socialize I just wanted to run somethings by him in regards to my mother's health ,this man had no compassion to my need or sensitivity, incredible i can not believe this happened to me.

January 28th, 2016
One the best I know

June 2nd, 2013
Mechanic
Suffering for the worst flu I had ever experience called several Doctors who refused to see me same day. Dr. Matienzo accommodated his office hours to be able to provide me with an appointment. They quickly registered me when I walked in so I could see Doctor Matienzo, He took my vitals and gave me a shot, which in 25 minutes I began to feel much better. He Provided me with lots of helpful information and gave me a one week follow up. On the third day I received a follow up call from one of his staff asking how I was feeling and if I had any questions for Doctor Matienzo. I have been referring all of my friends which one mention I should leave a review, so this is my review.

September 1st, 2011
Worthwhile
Getting an appointment with Dr. Matienzo is never a problem. His staff is helpful and the waiting area is pleasant. Usually it is a short wait of 15 minutes or less. Dr. Matienzo is a patient listener and a generous person,easy to communicate with, and I respect his counsel.

April 12th, 2011
I thought he was actually wonderful it was my first time visiting him after i had been in the emergency all night they sent me home with no answer or meds for what my problem was.. I went to see Dr. Matienzo for the 1st time ever and within 15 minutes he diagnosed me had a shot in his office that he gave me on the spot and within 20 minutes of the shot y pain was gone. I went for my follow up a week later and he was just as kind sat and spoke with me for 45 minutes on steps in preventing future pain and a whole assortment of options.. I would highly recommend him. Oh and let me also add my 1st visit was a Sat and I called 15 minuted before closing and they waitied and stayed open so i can be seen

July 15th, 2010
total refused to treat an elderly woman because she had not been in to his office in few years