Dr. Ricardo Meade MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017
Excellent!
My experience with Dr. Meade, his staff and surgical staff was top notch. I was explained in great detail about my procedure, a very discreet breast augmentation. Dr. Meade listened to what I wanted and in no way tried to make me "go bigger". He knew exactly what I wanted. I recommend him and hope this helps you make that appointment!

May 26th, 2017
Would recommend to daughter, sister, mom, he that good!
Breast cancer, choose a bilateral mastectomy. I feel blessed to had found Dr. Meade. I didn't want breast implants. I wanted breasts that were soft, warm and not large, the free flap surgery called PAP was the perfect solution. The surgery requires a great deal of skill. Dr. Meade is a incredible surgeon. I have finished my beast and nipple reconstruction and feel brand new! iheartdoctormeade! P.S. If you already had your reconstution and are not happy, call him, you deserve it!

May 11th, 2017
Multiple Surgeries
After having multiple surgeries after a double mastectomy along with a failed deip flap and infection from one of the surgeries, I had set my expectations low with Dr Meade. I am still left with implants that have dropped in less than 6 months and concaved areas above the breast that with a lower cut shirt make it appear as if I have no breasts at all. The only option I was given with Dr Meade was to start over and pay another $5000 deductible through insurance in case there were more complications. If I do this, it will be surgery #6. How many surgeries are needed to get a decent size implant that has no infection, does not drop within a few months and leaves no areas around the breast concaved? Yes, I did request small implants, but was NOT told about ANY of theses possible outcomes. Isn't the doctor suppose to be the expert to advise you on negative possibilities so that you can make the best INFORMED decision possible and not waste your money!

April 24th, 2017
Dr. Meade was patient and took the time to answer all my questions. I was very happy with his care from beginning to end. His staff was also fantastic!

April 19th, 2017
LOVE DR. MEADE
I love Dr. Meade!

April 19th, 2017
Can not say enough good things about Dr. Meade and his staff. Very pleased from day 1. He has reconstructed my breasts and nipple/areola area and I am very pleased. He told my sister that he would have me looking great if not better than when I fist started seeing him. I came to him as a breast cancer patient almost a year ago and I have to say once scarring is healed I will look way better than before this whole nightmare started. If I ever decide to do some cosmetic work Dr. Meade is my first choice.

April 18th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon!
Fantastic bedside manner! Helps you develop a plan of action that best fits YOUR needs. After having cancer, he truly helped me feel beautiful and whole again! His assistant and team are so kind and patient with every question and concern.

March 22nd, 2017
Excellent Physician
In my mind and my families mind, Dr. Meade is a true artist and miracle worker. After several failed breast reconstruction surgeries elsewhere I was left feeling broken and beaten. I drove the distance from Arkansas to Texas to meet with Dr. Meade and I am so glad that I did . He was worth the distance! He performed the DIEP flap breast reconstruction procedure. He took the ugliness out of what cancer left me and made me feel complete again. My family says he is a true artist. He exceeded all my expectations! I trust him and would recommend him to anyone. God Bless Dr. Meade!

August 26th, 2016
Best decision ever
I'm a few months out from my breast implants surgery and seriously it was the best decision ever. Ive been wanting this forever so I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. Dr Meade is such a great doctor and his team is the best at helping me ease my concerns. Surely I'll come back for more things in future

August 23rd, 2016
Dr Meade is one of the best doctor ever. He is professional and patient to explain everything although I keep ask the same question in the visits. He won't let you feel rush for his next appointment. He treat the patient as a family member. Also, he has a great team that help to provide wonderful caring in every situation. Especially Angela Lo, she always response my question/concern thru email/phone right away! I am so happy to have this whole team around in my tough year. Thanks!

August 4th, 2016
Dr Meade spent a lot of time with me in the consultation and explained everything thoroughly. His staff is awesome as well. When I had questions or issues, they were very responsive. Overall had a great experience!

July 16th, 2016
fantastic result with breast reconstruction
Dr. Meade and his staff are amazing - incredibly empathetic, thorough, timely, responsive, and very skilled. Highly recommend!