Dr. Ricardo Meade MD Patient Reviews

4.7

March 22nd, 2017
Excellent Physician
In my mind and my families mind, Dr. Meade is a true artist and miracle worker. After several failed breast reconstruction surgeries elsewhere I was left feeling broken and beaten. I drove the distance from Arkansas to Texas to meet with Dr. Meade and I am so glad that I did . He was worth the distance! He performed the DIEP flap breast reconstruction procedure. He took the ugliness out of what cancer left me and made me feel complete again. My family says he is a true artist. He exceeded all my expectations! I trust him and would recommend him to anyone. God Bless Dr. Meade!

August 26th, 2016
Best decision ever
I'm a few months out from my breast implants surgery and seriously it was the best decision ever. Ive been wanting this forever so I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. Dr Meade is such a great doctor and his team is the best at helping me ease my concerns. Surely I'll come back for more things in future

August 23rd, 2016
Dr Meade is one of the best doctor ever. He is professional and patient to explain everything although I keep ask the same question in the visits. He won't let you feel rush for his next appointment. He treat the patient as a family member. Also, he has a great team that help to provide wonderful caring in every situation. Especially Angela Lo, she always response my question/concern thru email/phone right away! I am so happy to have this whole team around in my tough year. Thanks!

August 3rd, 2016
Dr Meade spent a lot of time with me in the consultation and explained everything thoroughly. His staff is awesome as well. When I had questions or issues, they were very responsive. Overall had a great experience!

July 16th, 2016
fantastic result with breast reconstruction
Dr. Meade and his staff are amazing - incredibly empathetic, thorough, timely, responsive, and very skilled. Highly recommend!

July 15th, 2016
We cannot thank Dr. Meade enough, he is a credit to medicine. He has helped us through a very difficult time with as much care and sensitivity as if he were a member of our family. Dr. Meade and his entire staff are wonderfully caring and professional in every situation. They are accessible at all times, we have never been out of contact with he or his highly skilled staff. I can't imagine what these last few months would have been without putting our trust in Dr. Meade and his very competent and caring staff. We highly recommend Dr. Meade, and we consider ourselves lucky to have him on our medical team.

July 12th, 2016
Breast lift, reduction and tummy tuck!
Dr. Meade does excellent work. As a breast cancer survivor I wanted to go to a Dr. with a good bedside manner as well as results. I was so pleased with my recovery and results from my breast reconstruction surgery that I went back to him for a tummy tuck. Love my tummy tuck results just as much!

July 11th, 2016
Couldn't have asked for better care....
I was referred to Dr. Meade for the reconstructive part of a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy. He and Dr. Beth Anglin made a great "boob team". She did the removal and he did the reconstruction. While I am not yet done with the process, I could not have asked for a better plastic surgeon. I'm not a fancy, "dallas" girl and walking into his office was a little like "here comes a Clampett". I was immediately put at ease by his staff - Angela Lao is an angel on earth. She is kind and gentle natured but knowledgeable and no-nonsense. Dr. Meade is a handsome man so if you're easily embarrassed by nice looking men seeing you naked, go to an ugly doc. He's totally professional and there's no need to be self-conscious but in case you were wondering. Anyway, he's very direct, very clear in his explanation, takes time to answer your questions and clarify any confusion. If you smoke, forget about it. He'll refuse to operate on you and don't lie. Just listen to the reasons why he won't operate and do what he says. No matter how much I loved smoking, I love my nipples more and didn't want them to fall off. It has been one month since my surgery and I have healed incredibly well b/c I followed his directions and did exactly what he told me to do. He came and checked on me at the hospital the day following the surgery, made sure I was okay and gave me an opportunity to ask questions. His office communicated with me regularly following my discharge and Angela was available via email 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns. Here's the thing: most of us are sick and tired of being just a "customer", just another # in this crazy world - I never felt like that at Dr. Meade's office. Not once. This mattered to me. I live in Denton and the drive on a GOOD day is an hour each way. His expertise and patient care made it worth every second of traffic. I recommend him without any hesitation to anyone needing breast reconstruction. (He's probably good at face lifts and that sort of stuff too but thank god I don't need any of that yet). IF I ever do though - he's who I'll call! ;-)

July 6th, 2016
New breasts
Dr Meade did a wonderful job on my breast augmentation ! I can finally wear bikinis confidently and can't wait because I have a vacation scheduled this summer. Reccomending another friend to come to him.

June 26th, 2016
Best of the Best
My 17 year old daughter had a breast reduction and lift procedure by Dr. Meade and considering my daughter suffers from global learning delays, a genetic disease and anxiety we weren't sure how well she would be able to handle this type of procedure although it was her wish to have it done because her breast were extremely uneven and large and made her uncomfortable. In the end to say Dr. Meade and his staff are the best of the best in every way would be an understatement. Anyone would be crazy to go elsewhere if given a choice. Top Notch from start to finish!

June 8th, 2016
i been with several drs and dr meade stood out the most. his staff is very responsive with all of my questions. angela answers my emails right away making me feel so much better. i am so pleased with my results. i can't imagine going through with surgery with anyone else.

April 6th, 2016
Awesome!!
Dr. Ricardo Meade and staff are awesome. I recently went in and I was very impressed with the service and look forward to scheduling my surgery soon.