Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Rochelle and Logan Higbie on Jun 26th, 2016

My 17 year old daughter had a breast reduction and lift procedure by Dr. Meade and considering my daughter suffers from global learning delays, a genetic disease and anxiety we weren't sure how well she would be able to handle this type of procedure although it was her wish to have it done because her breast were extremely uneven and large and made her uncomfortable. In the end to say Dr. Meade and his staff are the best of the best in every way would be an understatement. Anyone would be crazy to go elsewhere if given a choice. Top Notch from start to finish!

Jun 8th, 2016

i been with several drs and dr meade stood out the most. his staff is very responsive with all of my questions. angela answers my emails right away making me feel so much better. i am so pleased with my results. i can't imagine going through with surgery with anyone else.

Awesome!! show details Awesome!!
by Edith Perez on Apr 6th, 2016

Dr. Ricardo Meade and staff are awesome. I recently went in and I was very impressed with the service and look forward to scheduling my surgery soon.

Most Amazing Plastic Surgeon show details Most Amazing Plastic Surgeon
by M. V. on Apr 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

From the first appointment to the last, Dr. Meade showed a tremendous amount of compassion and respect. He took the time to answer all of my questions ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Consultation with Dr. Ricardo Meade show details Consultation with Dr. Ricardo Meade
Apr 6th, 2016

You cant get in for a consultation for about a month and a half out. I do think it was worth it because he is very detail oriented when explaining things. He wont rush out of the room and makes sure every single question is answered. would refer to other people!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by Tara Russell on Mar 28th, 2016

I got breast augmentation with Dr Meade back in 2011 before my wedding. I had the best experience with Dr Meade and his staff. I went from an A/B to a D and love them, they look very natural. I went back recently for a check up because I have had two babies and I breastfed both and they still look great, very pleased and would recommend him hands down as the best plastic surgeon. I have twin friends who have used him and they look spectacular! My procedure was around $9,000 and worth every penny. I will be using Dr Meade again.

Brazilian Butt LIft and Liposuction show details Brazilian Butt LIft and Liposuction
by Se Ay on Mar 16th, 2016

Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute was very nice. Comfortable, state of the art facility with friendly, knowledgeable staff. Dr. Meade was thorough and helped me set realistic goals for the results and the recovery. His work was impeccable and I feel that he made my body into a work of art that is admired by many. I 100% recommend Dr. Meade for your plastic surgery needs.

Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
by Cynthia Pina on Feb 24th, 2016

When I went to Dr.Meade I was completely Botched. Several Very known Dallas doctors had operated on me and tried to "fix" me with only things getting worst. Dr.Meade Did One single surgery and left me looking Fabulous!!!!! I am forever grateful to him and his wonderful staff. I can honestly say, he gave me my life back by his amazing skills. I HIGHLY RECOMEND HIM! he takes time with you, explains every single step and makes you feel like family. He is by far the BEST Dallas plastic surgeon!

by Tara Dailey on Feb 12th, 2016

Love, love, love Dr. Meade. I am overjoyed with my results from my breast augmentation and reconstructive surgery. He is the BEST!

Beyond 5 Stars show details Beyond 5 Stars
Oct 29th, 2015

Dr. Meade was highly recommended to me and now I see why..... He is an artist with the greatest staff. I will definitely return for future "improvements".

Very Patient and Explains all steps well! show details Very Patient and Explains all steps well!
by Kimberly P. on Oct 14th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Meade by my OBGyn for my Reconstructive Surgery due to a Preventative Nipple-Sparing Bilateral Mastectomy. Dr.Meade has an amazing bed side manner and never rushes your appointments. He was even able to draw out the steps of each of my three surgeries, quite well I might add. He was very through in explaining each of the steps involved, how I would look and most importantly how I would feel. With such an emotional decision to have surgery, I knew I was in the hands of the best!

The Best Surgeon show details The Best Surgeon
by Julie Pawlaczyk on Oct 12th, 2015

Received a Bilateral Breast Reduction and I am beyond pleased! Dr. Meade is the VERY BEST in his field of Surgery. I'm 7 weeks out from Surgery with results better than I hoped for. Basically the healed up & the staff especially Angela was an Angel through all my ups and downs♡ the anesthesiologist was incredible, I never once felt pain. Hands down the best decision I've ever made! I feel at peace recommending this whole crew of professionals to anyone!!!

Hour Glass Figure, Thanks Dr. Meade show details Hour Glass Figure, Thanks Dr. Meade
by Ana Ramos on Oct 9th, 2015

he is a Fantastic dr, he did my breast aug and my lipo at the same time and he left me with an Amazing hour glass shape!! thank you Dr. Meade and your incredible Staff!!!

Diep-flap Reconstruction show details Diep-flap Reconstruction
by Karen W. on Aug 6th, 2015

His work is amazing! My diep-flap breast reconstruction after a double-mastectomy is beautiful. From the moment we stepped into his office both he and his staff made us feel comfortable, answered all our questions and gave us several options to consider. The shining light in the dark days of breast cancer was the amazing doctor and his staff! He made me feel like myself again, an improved version. My breasts are fuller and my tummy flat from the procedure. I cannot emphasize enough how good his work is. My other doctors constantly comment on how natural they look and feel. I hope I need have to recommend someone for breast reconstruction after cancer, but if I do, I will recommend Dr. Meade in a heartbeat!

by Lindsay Maltsberger on Mar 22nd, 2015

Dr. Meade worked magic on me & I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Dr. Meade is the best of the best! show details Dr. Meade is the best of the best!
by Brittney on Feb 24th, 2015

Being BRCA positive and at high risk for breast and ovarian cancer, I wanted to take a proactive approach and have a preventative mastectomy. I had met with numerous other doctors and even had my surgery scheduled with another plastic surgeon. However, I knew of Dr Meade and wanted to have a consultation with him. I thank God every day that I did. He is truly a rare and special kind of surgeon. I immediately "clicked" with him, which I feel is so important with a doctor. Dr. Meade was the first doctor that did not approach me with a "cookie cutter" reconstruction approach, but rather took into consideration my breast shape, body type, lifestyle - EVERYTHING - before mapping out a surgery plan for me. It was the first time I felt like I truly had an understanding of the process and I felt such an overwhelming sense of peace and confidence in his hands. Now, over a year later, I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Meade cares deeply about how satisfied I am with my reconstruction. His staff is unbelievable. I honestly can not say enough about them. I have emailed and phoned them with so many questions throughout this process and their patience, knowledge and kindness have been unmatched. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Meade to anyone. He is caring, kind, loves what he does (and it shows) and he is a true artist.

Dr. Meade & entire office staff & surgical team are quite simply the best. show details Dr. Meade & entire office staff & surgical team are quite simply the best.
by Christi Summerour on Feb 2nd, 2015

Listens well, very kind, takes time with patients. Outstanding office staff.

Exceptional Doctor! show details Exceptional Doctor!
by M. L. Huff on Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Meade and his staff are exceptional! I would reccomend Dr. Meade without any doubts!

Jan 14th, 2015

Investing in Dr. Meade’s services was undeniably the best financial/personal investment I made in 2014. My decision to move forward with a mommy makeover came easily, in thought. But really, I was extremely nervous about surgery, as anyone might be. Nonetheless, I found comfort in Dr. Meade and his staff as they were very helpful throughout the entire process and explained, in precise detail, the outcome of each procedure. Being poked by needles is not my cup-of-tea but the anesthesiologist was ah-mazing, literally. I didn’t feel a thing. Surgery was bliss and the next thing I knew “I woke up like this” (Beyonce voice) Recovery was seamless and not as painful as I’d imagined. Instructions post-surgery were thoroughly explained and the team at Dr. Meade’s office was just as attentive to me and my needs as before. I am very happy with my results and I highly recommend Dr. Meade.

Great Surgeon, Great Experience - Highly Recommend show details Great Surgeon, Great Experience - Highly Recommend
by Leigh Anne Crow on Jan 12th, 2015

Extremely Knowledgeable, Personalized Attention, Very Compassionate, Thorough, Personable, Amazingly Detail Oriented & Confident. Best surgeon!

Exceptional Service show details Exceptional Service
Feb 8th, 2014

Upon meeting Dr. Meade and his staff I knew I was in good hands. I had breast cancer and Dr. Meade did my reconstruction. The initial consultation with Dr. Meade and his nurse Trish was very informative. His entire staff was awesome. Dr. Meade never rushed me at my follow up visits and made me feel like I was the only patient he had to meet with. I am more than pleased with my final results and I would recommend him to anyone considering breast reconstruction. Dr. Meade is an amazing and skilled surgeon.

Pleased! show details Pleased!
by Kelly on Jul 22nd, 2013

For 12 years I was so displeased with my original reconstruction performed by another physician, but Dr. Meade fixed it all for me!

Amazing show details Amazing
by Caroline on Jul 19th, 2013

The results are amazing and Dr. Meade is a true artist.

Extremely Pleased show details Extremely Pleased
by Alissa on Jul 16th, 2013

Have been extremely pleased with the results from my previous surgery would/have recommended others to Dr. Meade.

I feel like a new person show details I feel like a new person
by Melinda on Jun 12th, 2013

I really enjoyed the follow up appointment with Meade. He was very pleased with my results. I feel a lot better about my appearance & confident level is higher. I definitely recommend Mead to my friends.

You're the best! show details You're the best!
by CarmenV on Jun 7th, 2013

I know that Dr. Meade could choose to only perform the more lucrative cosmetic procedures, and not have to deal with insurance companies. For that reason and more, I am so grateful that he also performs breast reconstruction which I believe is much more difficult, time consuming, emotional for the patient, and which pays much less, since it is filed with insurance. I really want to cry when I see how little the insurance companies pay for such an important surgery. So, thank you Dr. Meade for choosing to make a difference in so many lives, for being a kind and caring doctor. Thank you for saving my life! YOU’RE THE BEST!

Definitely my go-to Dr. show details Definitely my go-to Dr.
by Romy on Jun 4th, 2013

Thank you guys for everything you have done so much for me over the last few years. I really appreciate it. Anyone I know that needs plastic surgery I will send them your way.

Exceptional! show details Exceptional!
by Emily on May 16th, 2013

Thanks to Dr. Meade now I would consider using a plastic surgeon again - well, probably just him. I've enjoyed going to his office. I have always felt welcomed there by everyone. The people who work there have also made this a good experience.

Always a fun visit! show details Always a fun visit!
by AdriannaJacks on May 1st, 2013

It's always a great, fun experience when we see you for our botox day! Thanks for making us look and feel amazing! Wish you all the best!

Lovely! show details Lovely!
by Nikki on Apr 23rd, 2013

From the moment of walking into the office, my first appointment, it has been such a delightful experience. After never having any type of cosmetic surgery, Dr. Meade and his staff made me feel at ease the entire process.

Gifted doctor! show details Gifted doctor!
by Jenn on Apr 2nd, 2013

Becky and Janie were very friendly with all my appointments and reschedule with insurance questions. I'm very thankful to God for Dr. Meade's gifted hands!

Great Results! show details Great Results!
by BA on Mar 25th, 2013

I am very happy with everything from the first office visit to the results. I look so much better but still natural after my breast augmentation. The incisions are so small you can't find them.

Perfection! show details Perfection!
by StephD on Mar 7th, 2013

Wow! What can I say? Dr. Meade is the plastic surgeon that everyone wants on that end of the knife! As a breast cancer survivor, his work, concern, professionalism and perfection have made me feel WHOLE again!!

Aug 20th, 2012

Following my upper eyelid surgery I had alot of bruising and swelling. I was not given any information on what to expect except for the first 24 hrs following surgery so I became very alarmed. When I went in to see Dr. Meade he became very defensive instead of working to alleviate my fears. A number of my stitches were difficult to remove which was very painful.Believe me....I am NOT a high maintenance patient so felt this was important info to pass on. More information on what to expect in the months following surgery should be given to patients.

Jun 26th, 2012

Excellent results from my DIEP Flap breast reconstruction are a result of Dr. Meade's expertise as he was co-surgeon with Dr. Richard Ha. They are top-notch and produce excellent results!

Dr. Meade is EXCEPTIONAL. show details Dr. Meade is EXCEPTIONAL.
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Meade is an exceptional surgeon. I am a breast cancer survivor. I had 3 unsuccessful breast reconstructive surgeries prior to seeing Dr. Meade. I had other Doctors too intimidated and hesitant to take on the challenge of a revision from failed breast cancer reconstruction. Not Dr. Meade...he took my case with all confidence and determination. He far exceeded my highest hope. Dr. Meade is as compassionate as he is professionally meticulous. He is kind yet thorough, prompt, precise, and completely focused on the BEST RESULT for his patient/client. I cannot convey enough positive attributes regarding Dr. Meade's abilities as a plastic surgeon. There are bad, mediocre, good and then GREAT Plastic Surgeons like Dr. Meade. I was literally recommended to Dr. Meade from other Doctors. Not to mention that his entire office staff is courteous, caring, professional...completely go out of there way to help and make you feel as comfortable as possible. Great result. Great experience. Highly recommend.

Sep 29th, 2011

Let me start by saying What an INCREDIBLE artist! Dr Meade has a great understanding of a patients vision and the ability to combine his artistic eye with a great surgeons skill, to give dream come true results! I can't say ENOUGH great things about Dr. Meade or my experience! I was a little nervous about having breast augmentation but Dr. Meade made me feel so comfortable with his amazing bedside manner, personality and confidence. I love your confidence Dr. Meade and now, thanks to you, mine is off the chart. My results are spectacular! Thank you so much for your support and caring before, during and after my surgery. I look and feel great!!

Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr Meade & staff are totally amazing!!! He will give you exactly what you want and tell you his true opinions. I am so pleased to choose him as my doctor and have faith that everything will be the way I want them to be. I would recommend Dr Meade to anyone because he is one of the few doctors that I have experienced that is very honest and will not make you feel comfortable on your decisions. I am very excited and can't wait for a big change in my life!!!

Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck show details Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Meade is awesome. I had health problems for years due to my breast size, and was referred to Dr. Meade. He is caring, professional, and is an absolute artist. My husband loved him, as well. During my recovery, if I had any questions, I could call the office or email, and Dr. Meade would promptly contact me. I absolutely could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend Dr. Meade for any type of reconstructive or plastic surgery. In our opinion (my husband and myself), Dr. Meade has changed our lives for the better.

Jan 29th, 2011

Dr. Meade was my surgeon for breast reconstruction after a mastectomy for breast cancer. I was so worried and scared about the diagnosis when I went to my first appointment with him, but by the end of that visit, most of my concerns were gone. He is the kindest, most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He took the time to discuss all the options I was considering and gave me full confidence in the course we decided on. As my treatment continued, it was obvious that he has a passion for helping breast cancer patients. My treatment is finished now and I can honestly say that I look better now than I did before. I would trust him completely for any plastic surgery.

Wonderful Doctor and Staff show details Wonderful Doctor and Staff
by Casey McQuay on Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr. Meade was such a wonderful, caring, and courteous doctor. He made sure that I was taken care of in whatever I wanted and made sure that I had the best experience and results. I love my results I am so happy and he has changed my life in so many ways. I would highly recommend Dr. Meade to anyone who wants a wonderful, comfortable and the best results with a plastic surgeon. I would also like to add that he has the best staff ever, they are the most caring people and make your doctor visit so comfortable and relaxing. I absolutley love them.

The Best of the BEST! show details The Best of the BEST!
Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. Meade is by far the best of the best. Not only is he a skilled plastic surgeon, but his bedside manner pales to none. He is a patient person and will take all the time needed in order to make you feel comfortable and informed.He will tell you the way it is rather than what you want to hear.On a scale of 1-10 I would rate Dr. Meade a 42!!!If you have a need for plastic surgery or just want a little nip and tuck this is your doctor. Call him, go in for consultation. You will be as impressed as I was and still am.