Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Exceptional Service  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2014

Upon meeting Dr. Meade and his staff I knew I was in good hands. I had breast cancer and Dr. Meade did my reconstruction. The initial consultation with Dr. Meade and his nurse Trish was very informative. His entire staff was awesome. Dr. Meade never rushed me at my follow up visits and made me feel like I was the only patient he had to meet with. I am more than pleased with my final results and I would recommend him to anyone considering breast reconstruction. Dr. Meade is an amazing and skilled surgeon.

|  Pleased!  |  show details
by Kelly on Jul 22nd, 2013

For 12 years I was so displeased with my original reconstruction performed by another physician, but Dr. Meade fixed it all for me!

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Caroline on Jul 19th, 2013

The results are amazing and Dr. Meade is a true artist.

|  Extremely Pleased  |  show details
by Alissa on Jul 16th, 2013

Have been extremely pleased with the results from my previous surgery would/have recommended others to Dr. Meade.

|  I feel like a new person  |  show details
by Melinda on Jun 12th, 2013

I really enjoyed the follow up appointment with Meade. He was very pleased with my results. I feel a lot better about my appearance & confident level is higher. I definitely recommend Mead to my friends.

|  You're the best!  |  show details
by CarmenV on Jun 7th, 2013

I know that Dr. Meade could choose to only perform the more lucrative cosmetic procedures, and not have to deal with insurance companies. For that reason and more, I am so grateful that he also performs breast reconstruction which I believe is much more difficult, time consuming, emotional for the patient, and which pays much less, since it is filed with insurance. I really want to cry when I see how little the insurance companies pay for such an important surgery. So, thank you Dr. Meade for choosing to make a difference in so many lives, for being a kind and caring doctor. Thank you for saving my life! YOU’RE THE BEST!

|  Definitely my go-to Dr.  |  show details
by Romy on Jun 4th, 2013

Thank you guys for everything you have done so much for me over the last few years. I really appreciate it. Anyone I know that needs plastic surgery I will send them your way.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
by Emm on May 24th, 2013

Just wanted to say a BIG HUMONGOUS THANKS for making my friend Joyce feel so comfortable. She is extremely happy with her experience and I am glad that you were her doctor of choice for the procedure!

|  Exceptional!  |  show details
by Emily on May 16th, 2013

Thanks to Dr. Meade now I would consider using a plastic surgeon again - well, probably just him. I've enjoyed going to his office. I have always felt welcomed there by everyone. The people who work there have also made this a good experience.

|  Always a fun visit!  |  show details
by AdriannaJacks on May 1st, 2013

It's always a great, fun experience when we see you for our botox day! Thanks for making us look and feel amazing! Wish you all the best!

|  Lovely!  |  show details
by Nikki on Apr 23rd, 2013

From the moment of walking into the office, my first appointment, it has been such a delightful experience. After never having any type of cosmetic surgery, Dr. Meade and his staff made me feel at ease the entire process.

|  Gifted doctor!  |  show details
by Jenn on Apr 2nd, 2013

Becky and Janie were very friendly with all my appointments and reschedule with insurance questions. I'm very thankful to God for Dr. Meade's gifted hands!

|  Great Results!  |  show details
by BA on Mar 25th, 2013

I am very happy with everything from the first office visit to the results. I look so much better but still natural after my breast augmentation. The incisions are so small you can't find them.

|  Perfection!  |  show details
by StephD on Mar 7th, 2013

Wow! What can I say? Dr. Meade is the plastic surgeon that everyone wants on that end of the knife! As a breast cancer survivor, his work, concern, professionalism and perfection have made me feel WHOLE again!!

Aug 20th, 2012

Following my upper eyelid surgery I had alot of bruising and swelling. I was not given any information on what to expect except for the first 24 hrs following surgery so I became very alarmed. When I went in to see Dr. Meade he became very defensive instead of working to alleviate my fears. A number of my stitches were difficult to remove which was very painful.Believe me....I am NOT a high maintenance patient so felt this was important info to pass on. More information on what to expect in the months following surgery should be given to patients.

Jun 26th, 2012

Excellent results from my DIEP Flap breast reconstruction are a result of Dr. Meade's expertise as he was co-surgeon with Dr. Richard Ha. They are top-notch and produce excellent results!

|  Dr. Meade is EXCEPTIONAL.  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. Meade is an exceptional surgeon. I am a breast cancer survivor. I had 3 unsuccessful breast reconstructive surgeries prior to seeing Dr. Meade. I had other Doctors too intimidated and hesitant to take on the challenge of a revision from failed breast cancer reconstruction. Not Dr. Meade...he took my case with all confidence and determination. He far exceeded my highest hope. Dr. Meade is as compassionate as he is professionally meticulous. He is kind yet thorough, prompt, precise, and completely focused on the BEST RESULT for his patient/client. I cannot convey enough positive attributes regarding Dr. Meade's abilities as a plastic surgeon. There are bad, mediocre, good and then GREAT Plastic Surgeons like Dr. Meade. I was literally recommended to Dr. Meade from other Doctors. Not to mention that his entire office staff is courteous, caring, professional...completely go out of there way to help and make you feel as comfortable as possible. Great result. Great experience. Highly recommend.

Sep 29th, 2011

Let me start by saying What an INCREDIBLE artist! Dr Meade has a great understanding of a patients vision and the ability to combine his artistic eye with a great surgeons skill, to give dream come true results! I can't say ENOUGH great things about Dr. Meade or my experience! I was a little nervous about having breast augmentation but Dr. Meade made me feel so comfortable with his amazing bedside manner, personality and confidence. I love your confidence Dr. Meade and now, thanks to you, mine is off the chart. My results are spectacular! Thank you so much for your support and caring before, during and after my surgery. I look and feel great!!

|  Dr Meade is the absolute best!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

I am a breast cancer survivor and have been through a double mastectomy, chemo, radiation, 1 failed reconstruction (implant removed due to staff infection)leaving me significantly disfigured. My only remaining reconstruction option was a TRAM Flap and is when I came to Dr Meade in Sept 2010. Since then, he has AMAZINGLY put all the pieces back together and turned me back into a 'woman'. His skill and expertise are phenomenal! He is the most caring and considerate Dr that I've ever worked with. I am actually 'better' now than I was before I was diagnosed with my cancer. I can't thank Dr Meade enough for giving me my life back and will never be able to repay him for what he's given me.

Mar 2nd, 2011

Dr Meade & staff are totally amazing!!! He will give you exactly what you want and tell you his true opinions. I am so pleased to choose him as my doctor and have faith that everything will be the way I want them to be. I would recommend Dr Meade to anyone because he is one of the few doctors that I have experienced that is very honest and will not make you feel comfortable on your decisions. I am very excited and can't wait for a big change in my life!!!

|  Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Meade is awesome. I had health problems for years due to my breast size, and was referred to Dr. Meade. He is caring, professional, and is an absolute artist. My husband loved him, as well. During my recovery, if I had any questions, I could call the office or email, and Dr. Meade would promptly contact me. I absolutely could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend Dr. Meade for any type of reconstructive or plastic surgery. In our opinion (my husband and myself), Dr. Meade has changed our lives for the better.

Jan 29th, 2011

Dr. Meade was my surgeon for breast reconstruction after a mastectomy for breast cancer. I was so worried and scared about the diagnosis when I went to my first appointment with him, but by the end of that visit, most of my concerns were gone. He is the kindest, most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He took the time to discuss all the options I was considering and gave me full confidence in the course we decided on. As my treatment continued, it was obvious that he has a passion for helping breast cancer patients. My treatment is finished now and I can honestly say that I look better now than I did before. I would trust him completely for any plastic surgery.

|  Wonderful Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Casey McQuay on Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr. Meade was such a wonderful, caring, and courteous doctor. He made sure that I was taken care of in whatever I wanted and made sure that I had the best experience and results. I love my results I am so happy and he has changed my life in so many ways. I would highly recommend Dr. Meade to anyone who wants a wonderful, comfortable and the best results with a plastic surgeon. I would also like to add that he has the best staff ever, they are the most caring people and make your doctor visit so comfortable and relaxing. I absolutley love them.

|  The Best of the BEST!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr. Meade is by far the best of the best. Not only is he a skilled plastic surgeon, but his bedside manner pales to none. He is a patient person and will take all the time needed in order to make you feel comfortable and informed.He will tell you the way it is rather than what you want to hear.On a scale of 1-10 I would rate Dr. Meade a 42!!!If you have a need for plastic surgery or just want a little nip and tuck this is your doctor. Call him, go in for consultation. You will be as impressed as I was and still am.