Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Mejia, Board Certified Dermatologist, MOHS Skin Cancer Surgeon and Hair Transplant Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mejia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mejia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Mejia, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mejia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Mejia MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Mejia practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Mejia practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Dermatologists and Coral Springs Surgeons.