Dr. Ricardo Mejia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Mejia?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Mejia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

Experienced Dermatologist

I have brought my kids to Dr. Mejia many times, and my husband and I trust Dr. Mejia to perform our annual skin cancer exams. We have been seeing Dr. Mejia for years. He has helped us with a range of different dermatological needs- from strange rashes to anti-aging skin care to skin cancer. He's performed Mohs surgery on my face and I have really no visible scar at all. Dr. Mejia is so knowledgeable and professsional. I trust all of our dermatological needs to Dr. Mejia! I have referred so many people to him already.

August 16th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Mejia for 7 years now for a multitude of sun damaged skin problems. I live in Stuart--a 30 minute ride away--but prefer Dr Mejia in Jupiter over any other Stuart dermatology doctor. I was in the US Navy for 30 years and was treated in 1987 for melanoma, squamous cell, basal cell carcinoma, and actinic keratosis. Fortunately, the melanoma has never returned but continue to be plagued with squamous and basal cell anomalies, along with numerous actinic keratosis. The VA takes good care of my non-skin issues, but I only trust Dr Mejia with my dermatology issues. No regrets. None better. At a recent beach outing, I was sure I saw him walking on water. Yes, I'm Irish.

June 1st, 2016

5 Stars for Jupiter Dermatology and Hair Restoration.

I am a patient of Dr. Mejia and wanted to express my thanks and gratitude for such a fantastic experience. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mejia. The care and follow up was second to none. You will not be disappointed!

April 22nd, 2016

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DR. MEJIA AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF! They are professional, compassionate and by far the best in their profession!

August 25th, 2015

Outstanding care!

Doctor Mejia and Ashley provided my entire Family with outstanding treatment . His bedside manor and expert knowledge plus his entire staff are terrific and we are glad that we have him as our doctor.

August 3rd, 2015

He's just the Best

May 21st, 2015

Don't go.

Ignored my allergy to a drug and prescribed it anyway. My allergy to it is so severe it almost paralyzed me the last time. Did not spend much time talking to him but instead was bombarded by "sales people" who were trying to sell me all sorts of services.

December 16th, 2014

Going to his practice for several years now. Highly recommend him.

August 25th, 2014

Love this office!

I love this Office. The staff truly works as a coordinated team. Dr. Mejia and PA Ashley are very professional and honest. They are extremely current in their knowledge of cutting edge procedures, as well as what course of action will work for your personal goal. I look great! Thanks Jupiter Dermatology!

April 9th, 2014

Go home, you don't need anything!

What doctor do you ever hear saying those words?!! Yet that is exactly what Dr. Mejia said when he first met me. I appreciated the comment especially as 50 is creeping up on me. I wanted fillers and Botox after having a very dissatisfying first experience with a local female plastic surgeon in the area. Dr. Mejia took a lot of time talking to me and asking me what I wanted. He took even more time explaining the procedures and I felt very comfortable with his level of knowledge and expertise. I loved the superficial numbing agent they use - that really makes a huge difference. You can relax so much more when the pain isn't so exquisite. His technique is exact and individualized. I could tell that he was very confident in his skills in that he was careful but never hesitant. There's nothing worse than a doctor holding a needle in front of your face looking like he's not sure what to do or how to proceed. He makes adjustments as he works like an artist fine tuning his work. He has a very sweet, gentle, positive nature and at all times remains completely professional and respectful. Also want to give a S/O to Eli, medical tech/asst - very sweet and helpful (smart, too!); Daphne, esthetician extraordinaire; & all the office staff who are very accommodating and courteous.

January 25th, 2014

Very competent treatment & service by experienced staff!

January 1st, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Mejia at Jupiter Dermatology to anyone needing expert skin care. The staff is professional and treats everyone with respect.