A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Mesa-Tejada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Mesa-Tejada is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Mesa-Tejada, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesa-Tejada graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Mesa Mesa-Tejada MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo M. Mesa-Tejada practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Mesa-Tejada has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Mesa-Tejada practices Anatomic Pathology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Pathologists.