A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Moscoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Moscoso, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Moscoso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscoso graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Moscoso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Moscoso MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Moscoso practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Moscoso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Moscoso practices Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.