Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Moscoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Moscoso, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moscoso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moscoso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Moscoso, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moscoso graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moscoso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Moscoso MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Moscoso practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Moscoso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Moscoso practices Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.