Dr. Ricardo Munoz VI MD Patient Reviews

4.8

November 10th, 2015
He is a full (5) star OBGYN doctor for me.
I have had Dr Munoz for several years and the only words I have to say I would not change him for any other doctor. His bedside manner and professionalism on one to one is the best I have ever experience for all the years I've been seeing him as my OBGYN.

June 8th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Munoz is such a caring individual. He puts you at ease and answers your questions - which is important to most of us.

January 13th, 2012
I LOVE THIS MAN!!!
Dr, Ricardo Munoz is the best obgyn i have ever had. he is understanding, sympathetic, VERY trust worthy, hes just so awesome. during my visits he has always answered all my questions and concerns with care. for surgery he is very skilled and always done a great job in the OR. AI will never ever see a different obgyn hes my favorite!!! i recommend him to every pregnant woman an non pregnant woman, because he just really is that good!! i trust this man 110% with my life and the life of my unborn child. i also take is recommendations very seriously because i trust him... i thank god that theres a doctor out there like this because if i would have never found dr. munoz i would of traveled over 2000 miles to go to a obgyn that was mine previously to have my baby. but i didnt have to cuz i found Munoz plus he practices VBAC plus2 most doctors dont but he does. he also has a way just to calm "you" down when ur anxious and scared to go through surgery he calmed me down everytime. i truely love this man and trust him with every fiber in my body!!! if you need a great obgyn pick DR, Ricardo Munoz at riverwalk obgyn. As for the staff they could use a little refresher course on procedures and customer service. but hes awesome!!!!!