A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Murillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Murillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Murillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Murillo graduated from Universidad De Panama. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murillo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Alonso Murillo MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Murillo practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Murillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Murillo practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.