Dr. Ricardo Murillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

October 13th, 2016
One of the worst Doctors I have ever seen. If you have good insurance, beware.

September 16th, 2016
Service/care
Dr is very qualified. His office staff is terrible. Do not take calls, put on hold . Do not call in prescriptions. No follow up. Wait time in office is long. Do not honor appt times. Overbook Avery uneasy r experience all around

October 30th, 2015
Love this doctor. He genuinely cares for his patients.

September 25th, 2015
This man saved my life. He is the most caring person I know!

March 13th, 2014
great
Id like to say i worked with DR.MURILLO,WHOMI SAW ACTUALLY HAD SINCERE IINTEREST IN HIS PATIENTS HE WOULD GO THE EXTRA MILE WHEN CONCERN FOR OBE OF HIS PATIENT.THANK YOU,DR,MURILLO,FOR TAKING CARE OF MY MOTHER

July 23rd, 2013
Rude Staff
I scheduled an appoint over 2 months ago and on the day of my appointment, I was called and told I could not be seen. There was no explanation or not even an offer to make a new appointment. When I asked if I could reschedule, I was to the soonest appointment they had was in a month. I tried to get an earlier appointment, but the receptionist was very rude and refused to help. I asked to talk to her supervisor. When she camr on the phone she was extremely rude. I tried too explain that I need to get a refill on my meds but I was told I needed an appointment to do that, and the soonest they could get me in was in a month. I tried to explain the gravity of needing my meds, but she refused to listen or even try to help. She ended up hanging up on me. I would not go to this Dr ever. The staff was rude and unprofessional.

July 12th, 2012
Very caring, thoughtful doctor.
I was surprised beyond belief how thoughtful and caring Dr. Murillo was toward his patients. He always took his time listening to me and each time shceduled very thorrow testings to get to the bottom of my medical concerns. I think that medical education in the United states is one of the best in the world. However, it was my first time to see a doctor here who actually seemed to care about his patients truely, with his hart, taking his time, answering all questions with great patience. I think that he has a great medical expertiese and sincere willingness to help people who come to him.

July 13th, 2011
One Awesome Physician
Dr Murillo is very thorough and precise with his diagnosis. He is always willing to assist in every way and his a very thoughtful physician. He truly has his patients best interest at heart.