A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sepulveda
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sepulveda Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sepulveda graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Sepulveda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Nathaniel Sepulveda MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo N. Sepulveda practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and College Station, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.