A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sepulveda
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sepulveda Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sepulveda graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Sepulveda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Nathaniel Sepulveda MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo N. Sepulveda practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.