Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Mrs show details Mrs
by Maria Garcia on Apr 11th, 2015

I went to see Dr Sepulveda for my chronic dry eye and mgd. I had seen 5 ophtalmologist before and no one would sort it out. Dr Sepulveda took his time to do a thorough examination. He was paying great attention to all my symptoms and came with a regime and eye drops that so far are working much better. He is a true doctor that likes to go to the root of the problems and I am so happy I found him.

20/20 again show details 20/20 again
Nov 21st, 2013

Excellent doctor!! I am very pleased with the care I have received. I feel he took the time I needed during my appointment and I never felt rushed. I was diagnosed with a life-changing eye condition and Dr Sepulveda helped put my mind at ease and constantly reassured me that everything would be ok. I would highly recommend him. Thanks for making feel comfortable and getting my vision back.

Find another Doctor show details Find another Doctor
Apr 26th, 2012

They might be great for lasik...but DO NO let them do a lens transplant! They act like they care...and they do... They care about getting your money and that is all. They get your money...5K in my case and every thing is worse than before Dr. Sepulveda changed my lens (almost three months ago). I went to another doctor today for a second opinion. My retina is thickened and since Dr. Sepulveda doesn't want to see me for another 2 weeks he doesn't know or care. 5 GRAND and my eyesight out the window. Don't do it!! There are much better doctors out there. I had this done through International Eye Care Houston TX