A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Nabong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Nabong is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabong graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Nabong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo N Nabong MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo N. Nabong practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Nabong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Nabong practices Urology near McHenry, IL.
See McHenry Urologists.