A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Navarrete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Navarrete, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarrete graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Navarrete has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Javier Navarrete MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Navarrete practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Navarrete has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Navarrete practices Pediatrics near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Pediatricians.