Dr. Ricardo Nieves MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

January 8th, 2016
He helped my back with minimal invasion.He explains everything and is very professional. He made a huge difference in my quality of life.

July 11th, 2015
Best doctor I have seen in a long time. He was quick to diagnos my back problem. He did a quick injection, which took away all the pain. I'm back to my very busy life.

July 11th, 2015
Dr. Nieves and his staff are very friendly and helpful! I have had serious back issues that affect my every day life and I was able to get into Dr. Nieves for help. I don't want to have surgery unless it is a last resort, so the doctor has done everything he can and is still working with me to avoid surgery. His staff is friendly, accommodating, and very helpful. I enjoy going to the office because the facility is very clean and organized. He is an amazing doctor and makes sure you understand what the problem is, what your options are, and how different treatments can help. He has done wonders for my back and is still helping me overcome some obstacles from my injury! I appreciate the staff and Dr. Nieves very much!

July 10th, 2015
I had an excellent visit with Dr. Nieves. He took time to explain things to me and was incredibly knowledgable and compassionate!

July 10th, 2015
Excellent Physician
Dr. Nieves explains everything to me in very good details and is a very well manner provider and don't have anything but great things to tell about him and his staff.

July 1st, 2015
Bad odor, he's clueless to it
Bad choise in doctor, he really has an odor problem that made the visit unbearable and I requested to speed it up. Rude behavior if asked to repeat himself. 1 st visit changed doctors!

June 12th, 2015
Excellent care and very compassionate physician. Exceeded my expectations.

January 17th, 2014
The Right Man for the Job!
Dr. Nieves is an amazing physician, healer, and individual. Right away he had the ability to keep things simple and put me at ease. His "bedside manner" is great and it's evident he really enjoys people. I waited 15 years for an accurate diagnosis and treatment that even remotely fit the condition and Dr. Nieves got it correctly right away. Such relief! When he has time, he's a fun guy to visit with. A thoroughly experienced man who achieves great outcomes (when feasible) and a nice guy, to boot! Who could as for more these days?

March 28th, 2013
Dr. Nieves and his office staff are all professional and kind. Very nice experience all around.

March 25th, 2013
I came to Dr. Nieves suffering from back pain from a previous injury. My daily life was restricted to minimal movement and in some cases my pain was so great it brought tears to my eyes. Dr. Nieves treted me and I felt much improved after medical procedures. I am grateful to him for his effort to get me relief from pain and help correct my posture.

March 24th, 2013
Very Professional
Dr. Nieves is highly skilled. I appreciated the time he spent explaining the procedure that took place and how it would be done. He answered all my questions. I also appreciated the time spent after the procedure talking to me and my driver answering all the questions we had. If I have to go through this procedure again, I have the utmost confidence in you and your nursingstaff.

March 11th, 2013
Excellent Doc
I saw you last week and it reminded me of what a good Dr. you are. You have given me excellent care and each time I come in you sit down and go through a thorough explanation of where I am in my treatment. You give me choices and I appreciate the time that you give me. Your knowledge and experience is top notch.