Dr. Ricardo Osorno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Osorno?

What an incredible REAL DOCTOR!

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Doctor who cares and listens to the patient! Treats you like a person and not just someone in a drive thru line like most doctors. He takes the time to look at the Patient history and works to help resolve or get them to where they need to be

Posted on September 8th, 2016

He's the most unreliable Doctor I've ever dealt with. It takes days for a refill. He gave me the wrong meds. I left a message for a him to call back. Still waiting.

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Been going to him 10 years or so, great doctor

Honesty and honor

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr Osorono by far has been the best doctor I have ever had in my 47 years on earth. As a law enforcement officer I read people and I can say that this man is honest and truthful. He isn't about the almighty buck. He has helped me a great deal with my chronic pain. My entire family uses him and I recommend anyone in the area to make that appointment. The office staff are great, especially Lucy the officer manager. She takes the time to care and that is hard to find in this day and era. Thank you Doctor Osorno.

Posted on August 5th, 2014

AMAZING DOCTOR but HORRIBLE office staff. It's completely frustrating to have office staff that do not relay messages to Dr. Orsono or do not schedule you last minute for emergency visits. I was even lied to by the office staff when I asked if Dr. Orsono received my message. I was told he called and it went straight to voice mail; however, no voice mail was left. If his staff got it together, I wouldn't worry about having to change my primary physician. It's a shame because I love Dr. Orsono but I can't deal with the office staff anymore.

Posted on July 11th, 2014

His schedule fills up fast so it may be hard to get in to see him, but when you do see him he'll spend as much time as you need to talk to him. He doesn't make you fell like a 15 min time slot. His nurse Lucy is great too.

#1 Doctor's Office

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr. Osorno is hands down the greatest doctor around. He is wonderful-always current with the latest medical research and medications and he genuinely cares about each patient. I've recommended him to all my family and friends and they agree. The office staff is always very pleasant and accommodating. I had an issue arise with my insurance and they helped me sort it out.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I just had the best experience at Dr. Osorno's office. The front desk staff was wonderful, extremely kind and helpful. They were very patient with me as I called on the phone multiple times prior to my appointment. The nurse and doctor are top notch. The type of attentiveness provided by Dr. Osorno and staff is certainly very hard to come by in the medical field these days.

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I hated the front desk girl today at my visit and felt sorry for the people that owed a copay.she was very rude and loud. I like dr osorno but I want a office to go to that atleast the staff is nice and friendly.

patient

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Osorno has been my primary doctor for so many years, At one point years ago he was the only one that diagnosed me correctly. This was after Emergency room visit and so many test that they diagnosed me wrong, still with the same symptoms I went to him, he took his time ask so many questions and then finally sent me for one test, and found that I had a blockage in my artery that was 85% blocked causing severe pain in my legs. Even if my insurance didn't except him, I would pay out of pocket, hopefully he will be around for as long as I exsist. Thanks Doc.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

My husband, sisters, brother and I have been patients of Doctor since he opened his practice. He is unlike any other medical professional we have encountered! He takes his time to get to know his patients, he has excellent bedside manner, he is reassuring and puts us at ease and always goes above and beyond for us. His staff is very accommodating and friendly. We feel very blessed to have Dr. O taking care of our family's medical needs.

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I was just seen in his office and was very disappointed. The rudeness of his front desk was horrifying. I would not recommend this doctor do to his staff and the wait time.I clearly didnt not like anything about the visit.