A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Presas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Presas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Presas graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Presas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Emilio Presas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo E. Presas practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Presas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Presas practices Plastic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Plastic Surgeons.