Dr. Ricardo Presas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Presas?

June 14th, 2017

The worse ever.......not everything that shines is gold (no todo lo que brilla es oro) pls. do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

April 20th, 2017

This is the worse ever !!!! bad choice as plastic surgeon ?? He left ugly scars in my incisions, do not recommend him at all, I wonder who is giving him & how much are they getting paid for good reviews ?? Is a DISASTER as a "PLASTIC SURGEON" ??? if after reading my experience, you decide to go with whatever surgery.....please don't do your eyes, got done more than that & I regret it big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 2nd, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Wonderful results!

Had a full abdominoplasty with Dr. Presas and incredibly happy with the results. The recovery was very comfortable and the doctor and staff couldn't be nicer or more professional. I highly recommend Dr. Presas.

January 29th, 2016

Very good surgeon, I recommend.

February 4th, 2015

Excelente experiencia lo recomiendo

Me hice una reducción e implantes de seno y quede muy satisfecha con el trabajo del dr. Presas. El dr y todo su staff son muy amables y profesionales. Tienen un trato muy personal y humano.

January 28th, 2015

I'M SO HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS

DR PRESAS IS A VERY HONEST DR HE EXPLAIN ALL THE DETAIL OF MY SURGERY AND MAKE ME UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION . I DID THE BREAST LIFT AND TUMMY 3 YEAR AGO , LAST WEEK I VISIT DR PRESAS FOR A NEW CONSULTATION , THE STAFF IS THE SAME SINCE FIRST TIME ,VERY FRIENDLY . THE SCAR FROM MY TUMMY AND BREAST ALMOST DISSAPEAR ONE YEAR AFTER SURGERY . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR PRESAS. I WAS TREATED RESPECFULLY AND FRIENDLY

August 29th, 2014

Amazing experience

My mother had a tummy tuck and she had a very good experience, So when I was ready to get otoplasty done she took me directly to him no second thoughts . When I walked in he was extremely friendly made me feel comfortable and he knew off the bat what I wanted done . The wait time was tops 10 minutes . Staff was extremely friendly . When I went in for the consult he explained exactly how the procedure would go and explained my options . I went with the local anesthesia option and set up my appointment for two week after . The day I got there I filled out paper work and they prepped me all of that took me 30 minutes before heading into surgery then they proceeded . The nurse was nice everything was clean . I was wide awake and they kept me calm throughout the whole surgery. I had no complaints he took his time and made sure everything was perfect before closing me up . I left happy and satisfied . When I went back two more times once to make sure the healing was going okay and the last one was to take out the stitches . 2 years later and people that knew me pre surgery say it looks great and natural and people that don't know me have nooo clue that I've ever had surgery . The scar is barely there I don't even think I have one . I don't regret it at all

January 10th, 2014

Bad and careless plastic surgeon. Did my breast augmentation with him and they are very asymmetric. He did not properly placed the implants in their respective pocket and as a result one breast Is visibly higher than the other one. I went back and he performed a "revision" which did not help at all. he left ugly scars in the incisions. I do not recommend him at all.

November 7th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Presas, he is a very skilled surgeon. I am so pleased with the result of my surgeries(tummy-tuck in 1999 and breast lift/reconstruction in 2011). I would like to thanks Dr Presas and his staff for the amazing job.

September 23rd, 2011

i had a breast lift a year ago and i feel great ,it,wasnt painfull.i m so happy with the result dr Presas is very friendly with all patient ,when you ge inTO the off you can feel a good energy ,people coming so happy kissing dr presas and staff , bringing coffe and food .when i see that I said this is s GOOD DR I HIGHLY RECOMMEN DR PRESAS

September 23rd, 2011

Best Decision I have Ever Made!

Before i decided to have my breast augmentation with Dr. Ricardo Presas. I did a lot of research as well as having consultation with other doctor, but for some reason I felt very comfortable with him than with the others. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Presas and his staff. I am thrilled with the results. He and his staff are so professional, yet make you feel comfortable. Dr. Presas even calls you himself after going home from surgery. I have recommended Dr. Presas to five of my friends. I'm very happy with my results and it wasn't as painful as I thought, he prescribed the right medication. This doctor knows what he's doing he is very profesional, lovely and smart.

September 22nd, 2011

THE BEST SURGEON

DR PRESAS HA SIDO LO MEJOR QUE ME HA PASADO , CAMBIO MI VIDA .SU PROFESIONALISMO Y DE LOS EMPLEADOS ES LO MEJOR.GRACIAS DR AND STAFF