A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo R. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Ricardo Gonzalez practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.