Urologists
6560 Fannin St
Ste 2030
Houston, TX 77030
713-790-9779
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 28th, 2014

Kind, compassionate and caring!

|  Negligent doctor and staff  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

Run. Doctor and staff are negligent and careless. Their medical records and computers are a mess, disorganized and because of this they scheduled the wrong procedure, a surgery, at the wrong hospital. They are crazy. They blamed this on my children whom they have never met. They are excellent at coming up with ridiculous excuses for their incompetence.

|  Glad I made the call  |  show details
by Bill G. on May 6th, 2013

I was very satisfied with my apt experience. I live out of town and was looking for a urologist who didn't just treat me like a number on a paper. I am a health care provider and chose him based on his credentials and his reviews from different web sites. He lived up to my expectations and even though I must drive two hours to see him it is well worth the trip. He is very knowledgable and personable.

|  Worth waiting for  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

I went to Dr Gonzales to obtain a vasectomy. On my initial consultation I waited 45 minutes to see the Dr - as you might imagine I was a little frustrated. However, once he started the consultation I realized I'd picked the right guy - very professional, clear in his explanations and an appropriate sense of humor! The surgery experience was as good as I could have possibly hoped for - no post-op pain, swelling or complications. I was running again 18 hours later. Highly recommend him.

May 11th, 2012

He is wonderful, if have sent family members and friends to him. Staff lacks!!!

Feb 2nd, 2012

They advertise same day appointmentFor two weeks I tried making appointmentFirst week 2 day lead time - nothing availableSecond week 3 day lead time nothing available with Dr Gonzalez or his associates By the way the suite address on this website is incorrect

|  Recommended  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Dr. G was recommended by my medical doctor, and I understand why. I felt he was able to find what was wrong and explained the problem to me. His suggestions were helpful, and I am getting better.

|  The BEST  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2011

I am so happy that I was sent to Dr. Gonzalez. He was thorough and explained my problem clearly. He is simply the best.

|  Relieved!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

He is an angel. I had put up with my urinary problems for so long because I was embarrassed to discuss them. I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Gonzalez; he not only made me feel comfortable, but he also fixed the problem! I cannot thank him enough.

|  Dr. Gonzalez is a caring, professional and nice doctor!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

My mother has been under the care of many doctors', but Dr. Gonzalez's professionalism and patience are exceptional.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr Ricardo Gonzalezs is the nicest man and smart as a whip.. I figured since he was Dr DeBakey's urologist I could not go wrong , man was I right! He did my green light laser surgery of my very large prostate and no other urologist would touch except Dr Nwokeji in Kingwood but it was too far to go for me. I recommend him to anyone!!!!! 5 stars !!!!! Thank you Dr Ricardo.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

|  Outstanding Doctor.  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

The luck of the draw in ICU and how fortunate we were. My sister was taken to the ER and was septic from urinary problems running fever over 102.....Dr. Gonzales was called in and we could not be happier with his diagnosis and care. It is still continuing and we are still thankful.

Oct 25th, 2010

Outstanding in diagnosing me and taking care of my problem, very sensitive to my issues.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

You couldn't find a better doctor than Dr. Gonzalez. He is caring and his staff is excellent. I have been a long time patient of him and wouldn't go to anyone else.

|  Finally!  |  show details
by Anne on Jul 6th, 2010

After visiting several doctors for the same problem, Dr. Gonzalez listened to me. I am doing better and feel blessed that he was able to figure out my problem.