Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ricardo Martinez
Dr. Ricardo Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Punta Gorda, FL, with other offices in Port Charlotte, FL and Port Charlotte, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Bayfront Health Port Charlotte and Charlotte Regional Medical Center. Dr. Martinez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ricardo Martinez has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Ricardo Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Punta Gorda, FL.
Dr. Michael Malone
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Punta Gorda, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jonelle Mcdonnell
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Punta Gorda, FL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Punta Gorda, FL 0.01 mi26