Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Restrepo-Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Restrepo-Guzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Restrepo-Guzman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Restrepo-Guzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Restrepo-Guzman graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Restrepo-Guzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Restrepo-Guzman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Restrepo-Guzman practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Restrepo-Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Restrepo-Guzman practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.