A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Restrepo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Restrepo is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Restrepo graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Restrepo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Restrepo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Restrepo practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Restrepo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Restrepo practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.