A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Reyes, DPM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Reyes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Ramon Reyes DPM and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo R. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Reyes practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Infectious Disease Doctors.