A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rivera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo A Rivera MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Rivera practices Pain Medicine near Palmer, MA.
See Palmer Pain Management Doctors.