A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rivera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo A Rivera MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Rivera practices Pain Medicine near Palmer, MA.
See Palmer Pain Management Doctors.