A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Rocha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocha graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Rocha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Southwest Medical Center
- South Hampton Community Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Armando Rocha MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Rocha practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Rocha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Rocha practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.