A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo A Rodriguez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez practices Anesthesiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Anesthesiologists.