A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Rosado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Rosado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Rosado, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosado graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Rosado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Jesus Rosado MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Rosado practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Rosado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Rosado practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lake City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Starke, FL and Live Oak, FL.
See Lake City Internists and Lake City Gastroenterologists.