A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Rosado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Rosado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosado
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Rosado, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosado graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Rosado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo J Rosado MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Rosado practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Rosado has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Rosado practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Internists and Lake City Gastroenterologists.