A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosales
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Rosales, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Rosales has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Alfonso Rosales MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Rosales has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Rosales practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Buzzards Bay, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Buzzards Bay Radiologists.