A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosales
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Rosales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Rosales, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Rosales has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Alfonso Rosales MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Rosales has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Rosales practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Buzzards Bay, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Buzzards Bay Radiologists.