Dr. Ricardo Saca Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Saca?

Medical insurance billing lead

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr Saca is the best doctor I have dealt with as a patient. He is caring, smart and spends a lot of time with his patients, that is why i did not give him the five sate on appointments ans promptness. His office seems to be always busy & working, they take well care of each individual but is well worth the wait. I strongly recommend his professionalism and kindness, he titles are well carried, wonderful doctor & great staff.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor I like him

Excellent care and concern for patients

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr Saca was my physician for a number of years before I moved. He was always caring and interested in me and my medical problems. As I was a severe asthmatic that was having recurrent hospitalizations and was poorly controlled he was always searching for new medication and treatments for asthmatics and would always tell me of the latest breakthroughs. On one hospitalization when the ER physician was unable to intubate me (get a breathing tube into my lungs), Dr Saca came to the ER and was able to place one himself. I have never had (and probably never will have) a doctor so dedicated and concerned about me. I would recommend him highly to anyone. As far as the short waits in his office, I always felt that he was giving another patient the same concern and consideration he would give me if I needed it. Again I would recommend him highly and feel that he did more for me than any physician in my 61 years!! Yea for Dr. Saca!!

Posted on April 6th, 2017