Dr. Ricardo Antonio Samson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Samson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Samson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Aspergillosis, Heart Arrest, and Pediatric Arrhythmia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Samson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Samson practice?
Dr. Ricardo Samson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians, Tucson Pediatric Specialists, and Tucson Cardiologists.