A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Samson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Samson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Samson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo A Samson MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo A. Samson practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Samson has 18 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Samson practices Pediatric Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ and Nogales, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.