A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Sanchez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Sanchez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Sanchez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
- Seacoast Advanced Diagnostic Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Sanchez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Sanchez practices Diagnostic Radiology near Woburn, MA.
See Woburn Radiologists.