A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Sandoval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandoval Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Miguel Sandoval MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo M. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Sandoval has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Sandoval practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists and Miami Addiction Specialists.