A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Santayana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Santayana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Santayana graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santayana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo M Santayana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo M. Santayana practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Santayana has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Santayana practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.