A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Schack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Schack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schack
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schack graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Ricardo C Schack MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo R. Schack practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Schack has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Schack practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Psychiatrists and Waxahachie Geriatric Doctors.